Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I hate latching onto a soundbite, though.

L
LehighND 7534 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 11:18 am on Aug 15, 2019

It's psycho-ex-girlfriend-ish.

Are you kind?

Replies 70

Top of thread His instincts are correct. His mouth is a fire hose of BS and narcissism. If he would STFU it would PBHangingChad His instincts are shit. Chris94 The trade wars are easy to win comment may really haunt him. Frank L
  • I hate latching onto a soundbite, though. – LehighND 11:18am · 8/15/19
    • Campaigns are sound bites. And that one was no gaffe. He believed it. – Frank L 11:25am · 8/15/19
      • OK, so now I'm curious. Which soundbite are you guys talking about. – NedoftheHill 12:06pm · 8/15/19
        • "Trade wars are easy to win." – LehighND 12:46pm · 8/15/19
          • It was an honest question. Not trying to trap you. I don't follow Trump's tweets. – NedoftheHill 1:14pm · 8/15/19
          • Jumping in I acknowledged he’s a dope. But I still insist the policy of taking on China now is sound – PBHangingChad 12:50pm · 8/15/19
            • One can take that position. Just don’t claim that it’s going to be easy to win to get votes.NT – Frank L 1:13pm · 8/15/19
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
LehighND
Posted
11:18 am on Aug 15, 2019
Posts
7534
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
70
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy