Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

Goddammit, I wish that would have happened.

I
iairishcheeks 30606 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 12:37 am on Apr 30, 2020

But I love dark comedies, so...

Replies 34

Top of thread Data is actually trending towards we overreacted. iairishcheeks Data is actually trending towards America didn't act soon enough by 6 - 8 weeks. jimbasil You think Trump should have shut down the country during the impeachment? NedoftheHill
  • Goddammit, I wish that would have happened. – iairishcheeks 12:37am · 4/30/20
    • A good sense of humor immunizes you from TDS.NT – NedoftheHill 1:34am · 4/30/20
      • Yeah, but what about Italy?NT – iairishcheeks 1:35am · 4/30/20
        • Well, they could always bring back Berlusconi if they need to develop their sense of humor.NT – NedoftheHill 1:38am · 4/30/20
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
12:37 am on Apr 30, 2020
Posts
30606
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
34
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy