The issue is you acted as if you track the global temperature by posting Dr Spencer’s data graph
every month. But actually you don’t and you even don’t know how to read his data graph. That’s why you never gave concrete comments about the graph. You just gave very general a few words. This time your words is opposite to the latest data graph. But you had no idea until I pointed out.
When a meteorologist gives today’s weather update he always says today is warmer or cooler than yesterday even we are entering winter or summer. Because it’s about today. By comparing to yesterday, we can better understand today. You tried to act like a meteorologist, but you lack basic scientific training.
Btw, I did this not for anyone else. That’s your mindset as a propagandist to think that way. Propagandist needs audience. Unfortunately they don’t take you seriously. I did this for myself. I like to see your consciousness of guilt when you’re on the trial. When the defendant avoids addressing certain areas of the prosecution by changing the subject, he essentially admitted that those allegations on certain areas are true. You have fully shown consciousness of guilt, Tyroneirish.