Don't let his evil actions drag you down with hatred.

BaronVonZemo 64366 posts Joined:
Posted

It's a hard thing, but it's true.
Only God judges.
Jesus has infinite mercy for anyone who sincerely repents.
Let's hope he, like all of the people of whom we abhor their actions, seeks forgiveness.

Don't let his loathesome actions fill your heart with hatred. Heaven is a perfect place, and we cannot enter it with hatred and/or vengeance in our heart.

The danger in your post struck me. I know that you don't like me. I don't like you much at times either. But I still don't want anything but heaven for you, and hope it for myself.
I could have said nothing, but that would have been wrong. You deserve the same warning that I'd give my friends & family.

Replies 18

  • Don't let his evil actions drag you down with hatred. BaronVonZemo