Let's start from the beginning...

TenchCoxe 7 posts Joined:
Posted

Although I just started posting on this message board, I've been reading it regularly for quite some time. Some of the more intelligent and better-informed posters have often dismissed your linked articles. I'm especially skeptical of any Senate report that gets such effusive praise from Mitch McConnell, who holds a strong animus towards President Trump, as did GOP committee members John Cornyn and Ben Sasse. Before I bother reading a 966-page report or even an opinion piece by an affiliate of the left-leaning Brookings Institute, let’s first focus on my starting point of the fraudulent FISA Warrant applications. OK?

The long-time DOJ inspector general, Michael Horowitz, found 17 “significant errors or omissions” in the Carter Page FISA applications, all of which worked against Page and, by extension, Trump. He also excoriated the FBI for relying upon the Steele Dossier. Despite those findings, Horowitz concluded that that the initiation of the Trump-Russia investigation was NOT influenced by political bias.

Does the shoddy (I would say fraudulent) nature of a certified legal document submitted to a court requesting permission to spy on a presidential campaign concern you at all?

Should the people who made and certified those egregious errors as verified be held accountable, and how so?

Do you agree with Horowitz’ conclusion that the initiation of the Trump-Russia investigation was NOT influenced by political bias? Why or why not?

Replies 12

  • Let's start from the beginning... TenchCoxe