Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

No part of the Iranian government is democratic

C
Chris94 39253 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 8:45 am on Aug 25, 2026

Again - they have elections but the mullahs get to decide who runs. There are no real opposition parties.

Replies 31

Top of thread To my knowledge this time is different. I could be wrong. For the record I’ll admit it if I’m wrong. Eli Uh…more sarcasm? Chris94 Stop changing my point. I didn’t say Iran is democratic. I said one part of its government, i .e. Eli
  • No part of the Iranian government is democratic – Chris94 8:45am · 8/25/26
    • Almost every country has undemocratic institutions and unelected institutions have substantial power – Eli 11:35am · 8/25/26
      • Stop. You’d be embarrassing yourself, if you had any self-awareness.NT – Chris94 12:15pm · 8/25/26
        • Crap. Stop playing psychological tactics if you can’t argue.NT – Eli 7:39pm · 8/25/26
        • If his self awareness is anything like his grammar, he’s fuckedNT – Domer From Hell 7:21pm · 8/25/26
    • In fairness to Eli, he thinks Russia is democraticNT – Domer From Hell 10:30am · 8/25/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Chris94
Posted
8:45 am on Aug 25, 2026
Posts
39253
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
31
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy