Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

I already told you: ClaudeMythosAI.gov

I
iairishcheeks 30608 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 4:17 pm on Aug 26, 2026

(no message)

Replies 28

Top of thread You’re not wrong but online banking gets hit all the time. I don’t know how to make anything TampaIrish Imagine a truck carrying paper ballots crashes and burns, how's your election integrity? iairishcheeks Can you assure me you can limit hacking to the number of ballots that can fit in a burning truck? NedoftheHill
  • I already told you: ClaudeMythosAI.govNT – iairishcheeks 4:17pm · 8/26/26
    • That's the one not released to the public because it can be good at hacking?NT – NedoftheHill 4:19pm · 8/26/26
      • Yes, but also anti-hacking.NT – iairishcheeks 4:20pm · 8/26/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
4:17 pm on Aug 26, 2026
Posts
30608
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
28
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy