Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

We can do better than paper ballots: yes or no?

I
iairishcheeks 30608 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 4:21 pm on Aug 26, 2026

(no message)

Replies 28

Top of thread That would be nice, I do often wonder where my ballot goes when it disappears from my sight. NedoftheHill Careful, you might fall into my web... iairishcheeks I'm only invested in the outcome: security. If you can convince me.... NedoftheHill
  • We can do better than paper ballots: yes or no?NT – iairishcheeks 4:21pm · 8/26/26
    • I'm really not sure about that. – NedoftheHill 11:42pm · 8/26/26
      • Blockchain and a distributed immutable ledger, yes! – iairishcheeks 12:07am · 8/27/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
4:21 pm on Aug 26, 2026
Posts
30608
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
28
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy