Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I responded to a post.

I
iairishcheeks 30547 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 9:24 pm on Sep 29, 2026

(no message)

Replies 11

Top of thread Don't use that word. It really irritates the fucktards. Chris94 People who use terms like "Fucktard" are often projecting. iairishcheeks 'Cheeks coming through with his MO strawman, diversion tactics. Bravo...slow clap! Quest4twelve
  • I responded to a post.NT – iairishcheeks 9:24pm · 9/29/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
9:24 pm on Sep 29, 2026
Posts
30547
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
11
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy