Let's simplify this...and leave out the "Middlemen"...drop the bogus Ignore stance and answer a

TyroneIrish 26003 posts Joined:
Posted

simple question..Do you stand with our ND Administration and Board of Trustees in Welcoming and Loving all GLBTQ+ Students, Faculty and Staff 'for who they are'...i.e Children of God who did not choose to be 'who they are'? If you can say Yes, then you have my apology...if not, then please apologize to me and all those who seek Love through the Consecration just declared.

Now, as for your list of fantasies...
>Your Ignore Rationale...why would I get publicly involved in a complaint to the Michigan Medical Board when I've never even laid eyes on you, or had any other interaction, aside from a social media site?...and as I've noted a few times, our extended family Docs have explicitly stated they want nothing to do with you...much less participate in any Michigan Medical Board complaint.

Bottom Line:...you're making it up...Why?...only you would know. So, there's no reason why we shouldn't debate each other face-to-face...you do it with others who are not exactly fans of yours.

>This is an "Open Forum"...all I'm looking for is honest debate...especially over those issues that significantly impact all our lives. Since you have no fear of any 'attack' that would harm you, just hit the Un-Ignore button and let us fellow ND Alums move forward in search of the Truth...for our own betterment and that of viewers.

One more comment...if I didn't respect your ability to hold a reasoned debate I wouldn't push for it...(note a much earlier B-Mail request for your insight and take on a Health Care Industry issue...BTW, that issue still exists, as you know)

This message has been edited 1 time(s).

Replies 27

  • Let's simplify this...and leave out the "Middlemen"...drop the bogus Ignore stance and answer a TyroneIrish