That's not the point.
I'm not concerned about the type of AI being used. The purpose of this place is to provide a forum for people to interact and express opinions with one another. People are coming here to talk to people, not to respond to AI summaries, bots, or other automations. Dense AI summaries that aren't opinions belonging to a particular individual aren't as interesting, and can often be tiresome to read. They take up real estate without adding much value.
Re: verifiability, just because it came from AI, doesn't mean it's correct, and there will be many scenarios where no one here is even capable of verifying the output from an LLM. It's not a given that it will raise the bar, if that's your intention.
It's obviously a powerful tool, and if you want to use it to inform yourself on a topic, so you can express an opinion here, you are, of course, welcome to do so. I'm sure many are doing that already. What I don't want to see is a bunch of tedious copy/paste LLM posts. I won't flat out make a rule against it, but if it feels like it's trending too much in that direction, then I will.