Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open Forum
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I think you know my policy on reading anything you force upon this board.

E
ELP 11942 posts Joined: Oct 18, 2020
Posted 3:25 pm on Oct 3, 2026

(no message)

Replies 10

Top of thread Rather than 'Cherry Pick' prices, just go to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's website... TyroneIrish Cherry pick? I brought up NW Ind prices because that's where I live. Great gosh almighty. ELP Calm down…just go to the EIA website I gave you…there you can see the gas/diesel prices TyroneIrish
  • I think you know my policy on reading anything you force upon this board.NT – ELP 3:25pm · 10/3/26
    • LOL...Yes I do...one more opportunity to have you display your fear of data, facts and truth...i.e. – TyroneIrish 3:35pm · 10/3/26
      • Not wasting my time on disinfo. You think I'm the only one who avoids your "contributions"? – ELP 3:45pm · 10/3/26
        • The EIA serves the entire nation...it deals with verifiable facts and data...i.e. Zero politics... – TyroneIrish 3:54pm · 10/3/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
ELP
Posted
3:25 pm on Oct 3, 2026
Posts
11942
Member
Joined: Oct 18, 2020
Replies
10
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy