Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. The Open ForumOpen
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

Just what I thought - crickets.

jimbasil 55164 posts Joined: Nov 15, 2007
Posted 3:08 pm on Sep 26, 2022

(no message)

Jack, he is a banker
and Jane, she is a clerk

Replies 42

Top of thread You hated I did that, didn't ya? jimbasil Making up something out of whole cloth? I'm pointing it out. I assume you hate yourself about it. NedoftheHill What did I make up? jimbasil
  • Just what I thought - crickets.NT – jimbasil 3:08pm · 9/26/22
    • You are really itching to avoid responding to my post with any substance!NT – NedoftheHill 3:35pm · 9/26/22
      • Don't invert things. You claimed I made it up from "whole cloth". I asked you to tell me what I – jimbasil 3:48pm · 9/26/22
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
jimbasil
Posted
3:08 pm on Sep 26, 2022
Posts
55164
Member
Joined: Nov 15, 2007
Replies
42
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy