Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Basketball BoardHoopty
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

I'm struggling to recall a male Domer anywhere as watchable as Hanna Hildago.

C
Curly1918 18481 posts Joined: Aug 30, 2017
Posted 9:39 am on May 28, 2026

(no message)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0_b5tI23U

Replies 18

ND hoops is on its way back! Curly1918 I’m all for their success and getting whatever they’re able… TakethetrainKnute
  • I'm struggling to recall a male Domer anywhere as watchable as Hanna Hildago.NTLink – Curly1918 9:39am · 5/28/26
    • "Recall"? You're kidding me, right?. Memory issues? She's an exceptional female athlete. – TakethetrainKnute 12:14pm · 5/28/26
      • I'm not in disagreement. Hannah is filling a huge void right now. – Curly1918 12:46pm · 5/28/26
        • Again, I have not disagreed with you. As I have laid out, we are talking about personal viewing... – TakethetrainKnute 12:56pm · 5/29/26
    • AC. AD. Troy Murphy, etc.NT – Hensou 11:11am · 5/28/26
      • Rivers, Blake Wesley and that team that won two NCAA tourney games. Ben Hansborough, Kyle McAlarney. – THEISMANCARR 9:10am · 6/2/26
      • Look how far back you had to go.NT – ghostwriter 8:11pm · 5/28/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Curly1918
Posted
9:39 am on May 28, 2026
Posts
18481
Member
Joined: Aug 30, 2017
Replies
18
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy