Advertisement
Search UHND…
Football
Recruiting
History
Forums
Videos
Gear
About
Home
Forums
Football
Board
Thread
Log in
Register
Name them.
F
Frank L
64990 posts
Joined:
Sep 20, 2007
Posted
9:09 pm on Jan 1, 2019
(no message)
Replies
62
A
A
A
Maybe ND fans should learn to be content with the status quo.
565 Zahm Hall
Getting the same results as 2012 with actual eligible players is some progress, I suppose
humbaba
I think there are a number of coaches who would had more convincing wins and a closer game with Clem
WestCoastIrishFan
Name them.
NT
–
Frank L
9:09pm · 1/1/19
It is really a unprovable discussion
–
D2
10:15pm · 1/1/19
It’s essentially a guessing contest of whether you can pick the unproven commodity that will
–
Frank L
11:28pm · 1/1/19
It is easy to come up with 10 names as highly regarded as Kelly was in 2008
–
D2
4:30pm · 1/2/19
Meyer, Saban, Reilly, Harsin, Monken, etc.
NT
–
WestCoastIrishFan
9:15pm · 1/1/19
Since the first three aren’t available, and Monken runs the triple option, I guess that means Harsin
–
Frank L
9:27pm · 1/1/19
I would have no issue with the triple option if ND isn’t going
–
WestCoastIrishFan
9:34pm · 1/1/19
View Full Conversation