Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Meyer, Saban, Reilly, Harsin, Monken, etc.

W
WestCoastIrishFan 17114 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 9:15 pm on Jan 1, 2019

(no message)

Replies 62

Top of thread Getting the same results as 2012 with actual eligible players is some progress, I suppose humbaba I think there are a number of coaches who would had more convincing wins and a closer game with Clem WestCoastIrishFan Name them. Frank L
  • Meyer, Saban, Reilly, Harsin, Monken, etc.NT – WestCoastIrishFan 9:15pm · 1/1/19
    • Since the first three aren’t available, and Monken runs the triple option, I guess that means Harsin – Frank L 9:27pm · 1/1/19
      • I would have no issue with the triple option if ND isn’t going – WestCoastIrishFan 9:34pm · 1/1/19
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
WestCoastIrishFan
Posted
9:15 pm on Jan 1, 2019
Posts
17114
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
62
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy