Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I don't blame you PB, Hanlon's Razor.

I
iairishcheeks 30536 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 6:14 pm on Jan 14, 2020

(no message)

Replies 38

Top of thread Should we rename the Peter Principal to the Kelly Principal? Choose coaches based on your ability to PBHangingChad Peter Principle is promotion to level of incompetence. iairishcheeks Often incompetence promotes incompetence. Wouldn’t you agree? PBHangingChad
  • I don't blame you PB, Hanlon's Razor.NT – iairishcheeks 6:14pm · 1/14/20
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
iairishcheeks
Posted
6:14 pm on Jan 14, 2020
Posts
30536
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
38
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy