Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

No worries.

N
Napoleon 5421 posts Joined: Apr 23, 2015
Posted 11:12 am on Nov 22, 2020

I've been called way worse than "knucklehead."

Replies 15

Top of thread You knucklehead, everyone wants to end racism, but the assumed guilt that the jersey shows assumes THEISMANCARR I'm not a fan of the uniforms or the messaging. That's not what I'm getting at here. Napoleon I apologize, I mistook it. Thank you. THEISMANCARR
  • No worries. – Napoleon 11:12am · 11/22/20
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Napoleon
Posted
11:12 am on Nov 22, 2020
Posts
5421
Member
Joined: Apr 23, 2015
Replies
15
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy