Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Because he is taking the time to consider it.

N
Napoleon 5421 posts Joined: Apr 23, 2015
Posted 10:22 pm on Dec 16, 2020

Right? No mystery there.

Replies 16

Top of thread LSU wanted Diggs as a LB. They can tell him RB now, and switch him later. Irishize Sure. But I’m talking about from Diggs’s perspective. Napoleon Maybe but then why wait until Feb.. ghostwriter
  • Because he is taking the time to consider it. – Napoleon 10:22pm · 12/16/20
    • Hopefully for his sake there is still a spot for him in February. – ND_in_DRO 10:30pm · 12/16/20
      • I could be wrong, but I think Kelly was probably including Diggs in the 2 RBs – croaker 4:07pm · 12/17/20
      • Agree. Don’t see ND taking 3 RBs in this class. – Napoleon 10:52pm · 12/16/20
        • Re: Agree. Don’t see ND taking 3 RBs in this class. – Rocketman84 12:36am · 12/17/20
          • I don't even know who that is, so I'm obviously not up on info to the extent you are. – Napoleon 10:03am · 12/17/20
            • Re: I don't even know who that is, so I'm obviously not up on info to the extent you are. – Rocketman84 5:19pm · 12/17/20
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Napoleon
Posted
10:22 pm on Dec 16, 2020
Posts
5421
Member
Joined: Apr 23, 2015
Replies
16
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy