Coan will start. I think he will be better than Book. I'd like a limited RPO and Zone Read package

tky21 2646 posts Joined:
Posted

for Buchner. Something to utilize his athleticism, make the other team plan and prepare for it. A couple trick plays for big plays in the games we need it. He's a heck of an athlete and he's on campus with Balis so he should be good by September. I'm sure he can learn a lot from Coan and my guess is Coan could teach him a lot and not feel threatened by him. Coan has been a very successful QB and a great leader on his team who's played well in big games.

That would be the best chance to get back to the playoffs this coming year and the best development for Buchner to be very comfortable taking all the reins next year.

"Put a Riddell on somebody and be the most physical team in the country until the whistle blows."

Replies 39