Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I remember 2012 as having the best defense ever

H
holybull101 10932 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 7:34 am on Jan 17, 2022

(no message)

Replies 36

After 4 hires, each one is at worst a push with their predecessor, most significant improvements Frankie V I'm not convinced Elston was a great developer, but it's inconsequential. Looking forward to seeing WestCoastIrishFan I agree. He was DL coach from 2010-2014. Do we all remember how weak and wussy we were during that tky21
  • I remember 2012 as having the best defense everNT – holybull101 7:34am · 1/17/22
    • It was a very good defense, and I can even see it as an excellent one – ndunabomber 11:27pm · 1/17/22
    • lol...best defense ever! What a complete joke.NT – Chrisb 6:08pm · 1/17/22
    • Go back and watch the 2012 DL get run over by Alabama in the BCS Championship. 42 points, 529 yards – tky21 9:06am · 1/17/22
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
holybull101
Posted
7:34 am on Jan 17, 2022
Posts
10932
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
36
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy