Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

I agree with this.

F
Frank L 64990 posts Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Posted 9:59 am on Sep 12, 2022

(no message)

Replies 24

Top of thread If you told me. Your offense only needs to score about 24pts to win. I'd say, that's phenominal. I oldirish But you can't say that, because if the O scored 24 Chrisb I can under the belief that if the O could consistently score 24-31. The D would not be gassed in oldirish
  • I agree with this.NT – Frank L 9:59am · 9/12/22
    • Thanks. It's the glaring evidence that's being overlooked.NT – oldirish 10:01am · 9/12/22
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Frank L
Posted
9:59 am on Sep 12, 2022
Posts
64990
Member
Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Replies
24
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy