Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Isn’t that always the issue?

F
Frank L 64990 posts Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Posted 10:17 am on Sep 9, 2024

(no message)

Replies 21

The most sobering aspect of this loss is the potential long term repurcussions Frankie V I think the biggest misnomer is that we need to hire an elite coach.. Chrisb Removing out of reach candidates and buzz names, do you have a top 3 today that you would hire? oldirish
  • Isn’t that always the issue?NT – Frank L 10:17am · 9/9/24
    • When you have Kelly/Mark Richt, yes. When you have Freeman or Manny Diaz, there are better options.NT – oldirish 11:52am · 9/9/24
      • I don't have a list of candidates.. – Chrisb 12:52pm · 9/9/24
        • These are reasonable. I was just curious. I have no idea.NT – oldirish 6:23pm · 9/9/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
Frank L
Posted
10:17 am on Sep 9, 2024
Posts
64990
Member
Joined: Sep 20, 2007
Replies
21
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy