Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Limited to runs and slants.

I
IrishFan82 133 posts Joined: Nov 23, 2022
Posted 7:17 pm on Oct 19, 2024

(no message)

Replies 7

Top of thread I don’t agree. Our offense has been very conservative this quarter. We could have ndphysics He’s going after points evidenced by a fake punt and FG. That’s what I’m referring to. IrishFan82 I agree. But the offensive play calling has countered all the aggressive fakes to me ndphysics
  • Limited to runs and slants.NT – IrishFan82 7:17pm · 10/19/24
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
IrishFan82
Posted
7:17 pm on Oct 19, 2024
Posts
133
Member
Joined: Nov 23, 2022
Replies
7
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy