Sometimes coaches are putting plays out there for other opponents to see.....

BaronVonZemo 64354 posts Joined:
Posted

I understand many will be skeptical, and I understand that it didn't work out, BUT...

....we were 3rd & goal leading 21-7 with a great defense that had been shutting NC down for the last several drives after the initial Bobby Petrino scripted openign drive.

...If the QB is a threat to run the ball on goal line situations, it requires future teams to account for another potential ball carrier.

...it didn't work out because of a missed block, and it didn't work out because the NC offense actually did the unexpected and drove 97 yds to score (though even then, ND won the game).

I believe this was done to put things on tape with with BYU and Miami in mind.

Replies 15

  • Sometimes coaches are putting plays out there for other opponents to see..... BaronVonZemo