Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

"When I say JoePa - You say Terno!" I miss those days and games...

I
irishslovak 1880 posts Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Posted 12:12 pm on Aug 13, 2026

(no message)

Replies 20

Pittsburgh Sports Radio: Pitt-Penn State series renewal. PSU would prefer a series with ND. PSU irishslovak ND should never play PSU. AlbanyIRISH Who is peds rival? Sparty? DonMiller
  • "When I say JoePa - You say Terno!" I miss those days and games...NT – irishslovak 12:12pm · 8/13/26
    • That's how that BIG NOSE gu%$nea got "409 wins." I grew up in NEPA w/their scumbag fans bragging – NEPA Irish 2:24pm · 8/13/26
      • Lots of Italians in PA. Lots of them are ND fans. My deceased wife included.NT – irishslovak 7:06pm · 8/13/26
        • Please accept my sincere condolences on your wife's passing - I'm just being an a-hole (as usual)... – NEPA Irish 10:46am · 8/14/26
          • Were good. Irish & Slovak, Ital wife, Jewish son in law & Grand Kids. You & I are PA guys,mixed upNT – irishslovak 10:55am · 8/14/26
            • LOL - you’re right, in NEPA, we’re like the UN; got all ethnic groups covered…. – NEPA Irish 2:59pm · 8/14/26
      • Total bullshit schedulesNT – ndphysics 6:19pm · 8/13/26
        • Hate to say it - '82'92 series PSU 7 ND 4. All time ND 10 PSU 9. 1 tie...NT – irishslovak 9:08am · 8/14/26
          • I always tell the Ped Staters they were lucky the ND series started during the feeble-minded Faust.. – NEPA Irish 10:48am · 8/14/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishslovak
Posted
12:12 pm on Aug 13, 2026
Posts
1880
Member
Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Replies
20
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy