Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

Total bullshit schedules

N
ndphysics 5060 posts Joined: Sep 17, 2016
Posted 6:19 pm on Aug 13, 2026

(no message)

Replies 20

Top of thread Who is peds rival? Sparty? DonMiller "When I say JoePa - You say Terno!" I miss those days and games... irishslovak That's how that BIG NOSE gu%$nea got "409 wins." I grew up in NEPA w/their scumbag fans bragging NEPA Irish
  • Total bullshit schedulesNT – ndphysics 6:19pm · 8/13/26
    • Hate to say it - '82'92 series PSU 7 ND 4. All time ND 10 PSU 9. 1 tie...NT – irishslovak 9:08am · 8/14/26
      • I always tell the Ped Staters they were lucky the ND series started during the feeble-minded Faust.. – NEPA Irish 10:48am · 8/14/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
ndphysics
Posted
6:19 pm on Aug 13, 2026
Posts
5060
Member
Joined: Sep 17, 2016
Replies
20
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy