I don’t think it’s the best thing to do either. However you can this becoming a bigger and bigger

ndphysics 5060 posts Joined:
Posted

Issue.

IU is a joke considering it’s a short trip for either school. USC and Texas can make a case for a long extra trip. Some of that is expected but USC made that bed themselves and someone at ND decided the schedule change was needed to get them on the schedule, so be it. We all know travel isn’t the concern for us. An L for any visiting team is a real possibility now and that 2nd or 3rd or maybe 4th is a potential killer given the playoff size

cignetti is being an ass but I would still love our AD making a courtesy call to inquire just to put them on the spot.

This message has been edited 3 time(s).

Replies 22

  • I don’t think it’s the best thing to do either. However you can this becoming a bigger and bigger ndphysics