Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football BoardFootball
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

I know, still rooting for the guy.

N
NDQuebec 2321 posts Joined: Sep 14, 2007
Posted 12:38 pm on Aug 16, 2026

(no message)

Replies 9

Cam Williams, Bubba Frazier, Matt Jeffery: who has greater impact (yds, TDs, clutch plays) in 2026? iairishcheeks Williams...I've been hoping for this for a few years now. This year I hope it comes to fruition. NDQuebec I said he looked like Randy Moss in his highlights when he committed. iairishcheeks
  • I know, still rooting for the guy.NT – NDQuebec 12:38pm · 8/16/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
NDQuebec
Posted
12:38 pm on Aug 16, 2026
Posts
2321
Member
Joined: Sep 14, 2007
Replies
9
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy