Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football BoardFootball
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

You actually resourced the kids HS career? SUPER NERD!

I
irishslovak 1885 posts Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Posted 8:11 pm on Aug 22, 2026

(no message)

Replies 13

Top of thread You are wrong! Your paysite is cheating you! irishslovak Bergan Catholic coach Vito Campanile told me this. What is your deal? irishslovak I don't care if Don Vito Corleone told you that, ask Coach why he didn't use him for returns at BC🤣 Rocketman84
  • You actually resourced the kids HS career? SUPER NERD!NT – irishslovak 8:11pm · 8/22/26
    • I actually have "real" sources and played the game past Pee Wee...So ask the coach next time nephewNT – Rocketman84 2:30am · 8/23/26
      • Where did you play HS and college?NT – irishslovak 8:37am · 8/23/26
        • I can tell you this much I played against and beat my beloved Irish in a Bowl game – Rocketman84 1:34am · 8/24/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishslovak
Posted
8:11 pm on Aug 22, 2026
Posts
1885
Member
Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Replies
13
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy