Advertisement
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football BoardFootball
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

Where did you play HS and college?

I
irishslovak 1885 posts Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Posted 8:37 am on Aug 23, 2026

(no message)

Replies 13

Top of thread I don't care if Don Vito Corleone told you that, ask Coach why he didn't use him for returns at BC🤣 Rocketman84 You actually resourced the kids HS career? SUPER NERD! irishslovak I actually have "real" sources and played the game past Pee Wee...So ask the coach next time nephew Rocketman84
  • Where did you play HS and college?NT – irishslovak 8:37am · 8/23/26
    • I can tell you this much I played against and beat my beloved Irish in a Bowl game – Rocketman84 1:34am · 8/24/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishslovak
Posted
8:37 am on Aug 23, 2026
Posts
1885
Member
Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Replies
13
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy