Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football BoardFootball
  4. Thread
Activity · Log in · Register

At least I have one friend in this place. Fellow Slovak!

I
irishslovak 1885 posts Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Posted 5:36 pm on Aug 24, 2026

(no message)

Replies 42

Top of thread There are good fans on here. But the nerds outnumber them. You and "rocketman" top the list. My irishslovak I'm sure any confusion can be sorted out at CJs this season...So cousins Bolcar and Stonebreaker?🤔 Rocketman84 Easy Rocketman I appreciate your info but IrishSlovak is a great fan too. I was a huge fan of Bolcar THEISMANCARR
  • At least I have one friend in this place. Fellow Slovak!NT – irishslovak 5:36pm · 8/24/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishslovak
Posted
5:36 pm on Aug 24, 2026
Posts
1885
Member
Joined: Oct 30, 2022
Replies
42
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Live Chat
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy