Advertisement
Search UHND…
UHND.com
Football Recruiting History Forums Videos Gear About
Menu
  • Football
  • Recruiting
  • History
  • Forums
  • Videos
  • Gear
  • About
  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Football Board
  4. Thread
Log in Register

He thinks 13 is Riley Leonard

I
irishone 2314 posts Original UHND Member
Posted 7:27 pm on Oct 3, 2026

(no message)

Replies 9

Top of thread I think we should but I want him fresh for late in game as well. Sprinkle in ndphysics I agree. Now, which one of us is going to tell Denbrock. ELP U can tell him this, I’ll tell him that qb run abomination at the goal line should be ndphysics
  • He thinks 13 is Riley LeonardNT – irishone 7:27pm · 10/3/26
View Full Conversation

Topic Info

Author
irishone
Posted
7:27 pm on Oct 3, 2026
Posts
2314
Member
Original UHND Member
Replies
9
Advertisement
UHND.com

Notre Dame Fighting Irish football, basketball, and recruiting coverage — independent and fan-run since 1997.

Football

  • Team News
  • Schedule
  • Recruiting
  • Basketball

Community

  • Forums
  • Chat Room
  • Community Rules
  • Register

About

  • About UHND
  • Contact
  • Advertise
  • Privacy
© 2026 UHND.com — Not affiliated with the University of Notre Dame. Privacy Settings Privacy Policy