-
Level 1
I have, many times, said things in word-salad mode
Simply because I have competing thoughts simultaneously on how to say it.
-
Level 2
well you certainly post word salads daily on the open.
(no message)Jack, he is a banker
and Jane, she is a clerk -
Level 2
So predictable. If that were Biden, you and the rest of the squad would be apoplectic.
P.S. I said Biden shouldn’t run again in the summer of 2023.
-
-
Level 1
DJT is in pure Panic Mode right now...regardless of his current cognition, it was enough to help him
carry out the Jan. 6th Insurrection attempt...there's no further need to discuss his "Qualities" or lack thereof. This is the reason so many Reps are announcing they're voting for Kamala....There are NO REDEEMING REASONS to vote for DJT.
-
Level 2
I give you Tulsi Gabbard, past Democrat presidential candidate, and RFK, who is the epitome of a
member of a strong Democratic family with a ton of history.
-
Level 3
Both of them are free to identify as Democrats, but neither has any influence on party
policies...note that RFK Jr.'s own family members love him and wish him well...but not his politics. How are you not aware of this?
An epitome of the Kennedy Family is someone like Eunice Kennedy Shriver...founder of "Special Olympics".
-
Level 4
Bobby Jr is a lunatic. His family knows it and calls it out. They also love him though. Mick
tribalism at its best.
-
-
-
-
Level 1
I saw that speech live. I did a double take. Then, he corrected himself in the next sentence.
You don't seriously think Biden doesn't have dementia, do you? His ailment goes beyond mispeaking, which Biden had done for his entire career.
I still think Harris should force the issue and take the presidency. I don't like Harris, but she doesn't have dementia. She's a moron, but she can run the country better than Biden can.
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.-
Level 2
I don’t know if he has dementia or not. He certainly is cognitively impaired. You think Orange
isn’t impaired?
-
Level 3
I'll go with Biden being cognitively impaired.
Trump is just Trump. He is a narcissist, of course. I suppose you could call that an impairment, but that opens the door to diagnosis for anyone who seeks the office of president.
Trump's mistakes like the one pointed to in your first post are the types of things Biden was doing 40 years ago when he was just a moron (actually, milder than what "Uncle Joe" was doing decades ago, and frankly they are the types of things that anyone does when they speak for hours every day in front of audiences--something Harris doesn't do). That doesn't mean he is medically cognitively impaired due to something that often but not always happens to some people when they age. (I was using "dementia" as shorthand for "medically cognitively impaired due to something that often but not always happens to some people when they age," but Biden definitely has issues beyond mere old age.)
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.-
Level 4
I got it! Since you almost always lie, is your support for Trump considered identity politics?
(no message)-
-
Level 6
Neddie's pearl clutching alter ego returns.
(no message)God may not care who wins, but His mother does
-
Level 5
I don't think like you do. You'll have to explain yourself. I've no idea what you mean.
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.-
Level 6
1 Thank God. 2 If you have really no idea that you almost always lie, then you are delusional too.
(no message)-
Level 7
What is the worst lie I've told?
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.
-
-
-
-
Level 4
Agree on Old Joe. Disagree on Orange. You are providing the same type of cover for him that you
blamed the D’s for doing for Biden.
-
Level 5
Not the same. But, we live in the United States, so we can disagree.
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.
-
-
-