-
Level 1
How would anyone have any idea if she has political skills.
I’m not sure the country would vote for someone again who ran another virtual Biden-like campaign
-
Level 2
She has none, I thought her areas of expertise were obesity, and children's books;
How on Gods green earth that qualifies someone to be the POTUS, I have no idea....LOL...
-
Level 2
Really and I mean really? After what your party put us through for 4 years? I don’t want her.
I think she has plenty of political savvy though. I would also vote for her in a nano second over the current GOP front runner.
-
-
Level 4
Her chances? Grow up. These are Rogan musings. She is doing zero to act like a candidate.
I do enjoy though how she drives you crackpots nuts.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Level 1
As long as the House & Senate are Republican - worse could happen.
Remember, her husband crammed through an unnecessary and unconstitutional law (upheld by the spineless Roberts), so that kinda of thinking plus the racial grievance stuff aren’t helpful.
Dead-eye Pete with 20 pounds of swingin' meat.-
Level 2
True and there is prolly only one GOP candidate that I would vote for her over anyways.
Unfortunately he is their likely choice in 24.
-
-
Level 1
Interesting analysis by Rogan, who somehow has become an all knowing wise man.
Isn't Michelle the same Michelle who said she wasn't proud of her country until her husband got all this attention? Isn't Harris the same Harris who supported a bail out organization that bailed out blm and antifa arsonists, looters, and vandals? That sounds like a great fit with the Ds and and the left.