Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 13 posts
-
Level 1
These attestations are always a sad moment. Though he lived the way he
thought best for him, I feel for those he may have lead with his ideology. Nothing to celebrate here.
Jack, he is a banker
and Jane, she is a clerk-
Level 2
No celebration, I just wish more would take heed this isn't about R or D or "live free"
I seriously doubt his family is still banging the live free drum after losing a patriarch. It's serious stuff and there are countless examples.
-
-
Level 2
Our hospital puts out weekly stats.85 hospitalized 49 vaxed 36 unvaxed.
(no message)Jersey Sucks!
-
-
Level 2
So are drug ODs. This administration doing anything about it? Anyone here ringing the bell?
Young blacks being murdered at an alarming rate. What is the administration doing about it? No one should be celebrating. No one should use the virus death toll as a victory lap. Suicide is the second leading cause of death for young people. This administration doing anything about it? Hey, Neil Young, Howard Stern, and Joni Mitchel. What are you doing about it? Anybody here?
-
-
Level 4
You consider drug overdoses tiresome? You feel awareness and discussion is tiresome?
You feel stopping fentanyl at the border boring? Not sure I'm catching your drift.
-
-
-
End of conversation