Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 9 posts
-
-
Level 2
Anyone who thinks I'd rather be in Seattle, has never been to Durango.
If I was going to leave the San Juan Mtns in the summer, it wouldn't be for Seattle.
Link: https://www.durango.org/outdoor-adventure/summer-recreation/hiking-trails/

-
-
Level 4
So your race was cancelled after all?
I did get to run mine in Utah on Saturday. Might be the only one of the year. Hope not, but we'll see.
-
Level 5
Yes, cancelled. Not too happy with the decision as a race capped at 150 people over 40 miles
is not a threat to spread the virus, but whatever.
Hope you had a great race. I did the Moab Trail Marathon once. Lots of fun.
-
-
-
-
Level 2
But but but, it’s peaceful and there aren’t reports of violence.
(no message)I hold the record for most deleted posts. +150. Favorite posters must be protected!
-
End of conversation
