Goodbye and good riddance to Jim Bakker. A grifter and conman of the first order.
(no message)
and Jane, she is a clerk
(no message)
I hope he repented sincerely and found it. We should do that for everyone - even the people we dislike the most.
I am not defending Jim Baker's actions which were terrible. But don't let them pull you down either with hatred and unwillingness to forgive.
Comments like this about people when they die are disturbing.
where did your spirituality disappear to?
And I don't even consider these principles to be tied to any religion.
Of course, the list will depend on political affiliation or whether or not they took the COVID shot.
and you want kind words for him? I can see why you’re a blind supporter of trump.
He was also a rapist and an embezzler.
Not sure why you are defending him. Except, I guess, for the culture war or something.
I’m all for treating people the same whether in life or death. If you’re a douchebag in life, you’re a douchebag when you die. I don’t have a problem pointing that out but was bitched at for doing it.