Back to threaded view Full conversation · 1 post

Zero chance Letitia James doesn't bring charges against the Cornell 7

MarkHarman 8024 posts Original UHND Member
Posted

What I didn't know about this case is the DA declined to prosecute because she signed a sworn statement at the time that her participation was "voluntary, conscious and consensual."

Two years later she is now claiming otherwise, yet in phone calls with the guys at the time, she claims to not knowing what happened after she passed out with the drug use.

But James was brought in for a reason, and that reason is to make sure charges are filed even if the evidence isn't there. She's done that before.

To be clear, I'm not saying definitively the Cornell 7 didn't sexually assault her. I'm saying, unlike the woke mob who've already convicted these guys, that all the facts aren't really known at this point. If you have the time, this podcast breaks it down in a fairly unbiased, just-the-current-known-facts manner.

Link: https://youtu.be/eGDJX2S_ahM?is=_Kw25fTrUHyEJBOY

End of conversation