Trump revenge presidency is in full swing. Add Lisa Cook to those being investigated.
(no message)
and Jane, she is a clerk
(no message)
She was a hero and part of the made for TV January 6th bullshit stuff. That was when Liz Cheney and the Crier become Liberal Legends.
And yes, that is truly sad.
on Jan. 5th...occupants of which later pleaded Guilty to "Seditious Conspiracy" on Jan. 6th...
Man, are you SO wrong on all of this.
Please don't assume I know anything about Lisa Cook, and I'm not commenting on Trump's actions. I'm assuming you are correct (which is a major assumption) for the sake of this post...the purpose of which is to comment on your hypocrisy, and how you are good with political prosecutions when your party is in power, and suddenly you want fairness when you are not in power. I would like fairness all the time.
The Law"...too bad we don't have any records of Donald and Vlad's many private conversations.