CMU has passed ND in several University rankings.
in 2017 CMU was ranked 24. Notre Dame was ranked 15.
Since then, Jenkins was focused on the Crossroads abomination while CMU focused on education.
in 2017 CMU was ranked 24. Notre Dame was ranked 15.
Since then, Jenkins was focused on the Crossroads abomination while CMU focused on education.
I have a seminar I will be attending there and I have never been to Pittsburgh. Any bar and restaurant reccs?
Knute is in NYC, Chris is in Louisiana, and I am in Michigan. All of us are in different walks of life. Yet, we all thought the same thing when we heard "CMU" - Central Michigan.
In a way, it weakens the concern of ND being surpassed by CMU.
I guess when ND is recognized publicly as North Dakota rather than Notre Dame, we will have to start worrying about it.
It's a good opportunity for you guys to get hip!
FYI, it's "Mellon",
So many other good charities, and frankly business opportunities, that would benefit those in need or otherwise benefit society.
It's not like he's donating 3 billion to the political science department.
That would be too many donuts for those fat bastards.
They live in an Oktoberfest style tent. They do not pay for class supplies and are given free Beano supplements.
I think ND tends toward consistency, which can bite you on the butt if you become stagnant, BUT I also think that these satellite campus projects are a money grab, and may fizzle out or blow up, in worse cases. UM is planning a West Coast campus. Not sure how that fits with your land grant U directive of serving the people of Michigan, but ok.