Anybody heard from ndalberta?
(no message)
(no message)
...since your alleged history of him predates you joining the Forum.
Who fed you the information you claim to have?
Regardless, I'm glad we don't have personal vendettas on the board anymore. You won't be able to keep this up much longer, I assume.
who last posted a year before he (Hensou) joined this site...to more than a few here, there's an abiding sense that he's the same human being who logged on as "Aragoto"...(who I engaged with)...or "GOAT", who I personally did not 'meet' since it was before my time. The fact of the matter is that Hensou has refused to acknowledge being the same person who employed those Usernames...nothing wrong with choosing a new Username...but not acknowledging it?...No Bueno...the mark of a deceitful man.
What's your take...True or False...on our Hensou being the same physical person using those names?...and why would he ask or care about a random poster like "ndalberta", who was around when I joined in Oct. 2020?
about an OF member who last posted in Dec., 2021?? That's incredibly odd...
How do you explain it...especially in light of others on this Forum contending that Hensou has used multiple Usernames...without acknowledging them...("Aragoto", and "GOAT")
This should tax your creative capabilities ;-)...so much so that the betting odds are you'll Deflect and Quit.