Back to threaded view Full conversation · 2 posts

3TK: Regarding Hiba's recommendation of O'Connell's Irish Pub

Hensou 11454 posts Joined:
Posted

I have never been there, but friends who have say it is great.

The vast majority of reviews are extremely positive.

Read the Google 1-star reviews. They are hilarious.
The owner is basically telling people to "feck off".

He ends with "Have the kind of day you deserve"

NOTE: Google reviews for this place may only be available via
mobile phone.

  • Level 1

    I also checked and it opens at 5:00 everyday but Sundays

    First time I went their years ago we had a pint and the owner said we would have to leave after we funished. They were having a meeting of the Ancient Order of Hibernians. It was fun because men kept rolling in and spoke in hushed tones.

    We went back the next day and they gave us a free pint. Been back there several times.

End of conversation