Gas in NW Indiana $3.47. Blue state Illinois voters rushing over to fill their tanks.
(no message)
(no message)
for prices throughout the nation...
And it's the blue staters from Illinois who are saying they are coming to Indiana for gas. I can't believe I have to explain this to you guys like I'm talking to a third grader.
all across the country right now…and their history going back several years. FYI…they are going up…and right now it’s due to Trump’s illegal war
If a Dem President did this, I’m sure you’d be livid over it…and rightly so. It’s also a major reason why ~75% of Independent voters disapprove of the guy you support…
Time to rethink that choice…as many others who voted for him are doing.
a held back Middle Schooler ;-)
Truth is, we all would be better off reading pamphlets distributed at a life insurance seminar.
you can trust their reports Implicitly. You're only harming yourself by not looking at its reports.
Don't be a fool...
More ironic is this administration is having to rely on Europe to bring Diesel prices down after trashing them for 2 years.