Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 3 posts

ND women get bitch slapped by uconn 89-71. Disappointing but not surprising.

ghostwriter 3714 posts Joined:
Posted

(no message)

  • Level 1

    ND took a lot of bad shots

    They seem to do that a lot. Most of the time they can get away with that. Maybe they're a little impatient against strong teams.

    • Level 2

      I agree and believe it or not Arike's athleticism hurts her many times because she attempts low

      percentage shots that her athleticism sometimes allows her to make. The game winner in the finals was a horrible shot but one an athlete makes because it is more of a feel shot than a form shot. Arike is not a pure shooter although she has improved. I think they will beat Connecticut the next time they face them if they have Shepard and Turner play more effective hi/low and get Arike to not force shots. They will be better prepared for that frosh who played excellently. I do think their frosh has a little Skylar Diggins type leadership in her and that scares me.

End of conversation