Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 9 posts
-
-
Level 2
ha ha. I'm with you duck.
(no message)“I wonder how many people I’ve looked at all my life and never seen.”
-
-
Level 1
JUST to be able to purchase ridiculously marked up alcohol. Nay nay
(no message)"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it."
Napolean Bonaparte -
Level 1
We already do that, don't we?...actually, beer & wine is complimentary at ND stadium for some.
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.-
-
Level 3
If you pay enough for your seat, you get complimentary wine and beer at ND games.
I don't pay enough. I have a friend who does, though.
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.-
Level 4
I like the area for events, but I would never want to separate from the ND crowd for a game
We can do that for home for free.
-
Level 5
You can sit outside if you want.
It's pretty damned nice, I have to say. Multiple buffets, and free wine and beer. Some of the seats outside (maybe all of them in this area) are under cover (so rain is not a problem). Some have heaters overhead. Some have TV's.
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.
-
-
-
-
End of conversation