Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 11 posts
-
Level 1
It would be different if they were funny. But they don't try to be funny. They try to offend.
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good. -
Level 1
I blame it on the trombone(r) player. He was completely out of position to stop the play.
(no message) -
Level 1
Their band is like that obnoxious guy at the party who thinks he's sooooo witty and droll
(no message)-
Level 2
Exactly.
(no message)Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good.
-
-
Level 1
I was there that day. It was Whitmer bad. The ban is deserved and should be permanent.
(no message) -
-
Level 1
Let them stay banned
Their silly politically correctness doesn't make for a good excuse at all, and they're little more than politically correct bullies.
When they start attacking people of all cultures is when I'll stop referring to them as such.
When they behave with class and honor, and renounce their silly ways, I'd consider letting them back on campus.
On a side note, they do put on a very good musical performance, so their skills are not to be questioned.
End of conversation