Back to threaded view
Full conversation · 7 posts
-
Level 1
Seems obvious Moss cost USC several games. More proof coaches make personnel mistakes all the time
I think this is a game changer for the SC offense. We will not be facing a patsy.
-
Level 2
Wasn't Moss' fault
The offensive line is mediocre, at best, for both run blocking and pass blocking. It's the same issue that they had in 2023, where they had superior skill position talent, but sub-par trench talent.
I'm not sure that Maiava is going to have any more success overall, since Moss is the superior passer.
-
-
Level 1
I wouldn't get too excited about Moss getting benched now - Riley will save him for the ND game and
he'll have a typical U$C QB game against the Irish like we've all seen before on a Thanksgiving weekend in the Coliseum; he'll pass for 400+ yds with 4 TD passes
End of conversation