-
Level 1
Were you bullied by the football players in HS? You seem to have a fascination with them!
(no message)-
-
-
Level 4
Welp, you have just earned the "ignore" function, irishslovak. You have proven you're a troll
(no message)-
Level 5
There are good fans on here. But the nerds outnumber them. You and "rocketman" top the list. My
Cousin is Ned Bolcar (one of the finest guys on God's green earth). Through him I attend most home games and some away. Italk to and associate with many ND famous figures. You would be surprised to see who reads this site. Rocketman never got enough attention as a chile and he seeks adulation from other losers like you and a few others. NOBODY gives this dork any info.
-
Level 6
I'm sure any confusion can be sorted out at CJs this season...So cousins Bolcar and Stonebreaker?🤔
Is Tim Brown one of your cousins too? I'm surprised your not claiming Carlo Calabrese and Nick Buoniconti.
-
Level 7
Easy Rocketman I appreciate your info but IrishSlovak is a great fan too. I was a huge fan of Bolcar
He never missed a tackle and always handled things very maturely. Very intelligent guy.
-
Level 8
Exactly and if you think this moron is related to him AND Stonebreaker I don't know what to tell ya
Next he will tell you he's related to Manti Te'o and Chris Zordich
-
-
-
Level 6
Someone needs to grow up.
You post like a 15 year old in dire need of the attention you claim others are posting for.
If I were Mr. Bolcar, I'd be embarrassed to admit you were my cousin.
Little hint, just because you know somebody, doesn't make you a somebody. Stop with the constant name dropping like it gives you a pass to post like a jerk, it's embarrassing.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Level 1
This kids ranking is going rise a lot. . Great get let’s hope he doesn’t
Waver with more money from someone else
-
Level 1
As advertised
It's great to see that he's fully back from an injury plagued sophomore season.
-
Level 1
He is going top skyrocket in the rankings (he was #2 QB in '28 b4 reclassifying for a reason).
(no message)-
Level 2
Was it you? I can’t remember but a few months ago we discussed this right here and
Someone swore up and down that after this season he was going to skyrocket in rankings.
-
Level 3
Indeed.
He was "downgraded" to a 3 star rating because of the injuries he sustained as a sophomore, plus reclassifying.
Technically, he only had his freshman season to show what he could truly do, since he missed over half the season in 2025.
That being said, he was the starting QB at Vero Beach (7A school) as a true freshman, and that there were other more experienced QB's on that roster who all could have been excellent starters.
I suspect that when the next recalibration of the rankings comes out, he'll be at least a 4 star player, and by the end of the season, should seize that 5th.
Personally? I don't care what ranking he has. I know that he's an incredible talent, and very well developed. He looked very smooth as a true freshman in 2024, playing against strong competition.
-
