Herbie and Joey Galloway pick ND
Worth nothing, of course, but more love for the Irish.
Link: Predictions
'I define fear as standing across from Joe Louis and knowing he wants to go home early.' - Max Baer
Worth nothing, of course, but more love for the Irish.
Link: Predictions
He'll change his mind 100 times in the next two months, frequently couching his words carefully so he can always claim to have been "right on."
Ugh. I can still remember when he picked us in 1996. Kiss of death.
Not anymore.
What’s the over/under on how many times he cries on air this year?
Example, in the video linked above when Joey mentioned his final four, Herbie excitedly responded with, "No SEC?! No SEC?!." Dude has some legendary dogs though.
If I could show off my labs on national television like he does with his Goldens, they'd be legendary too.
Herbie is just another ESPN zombie.